A good men’s jumper is an essential part of any wardrobe, whether you’re male or female.
These handy tips from Post Threads Online Blog will help any man make the most of his jumper style.
- Try to choose a range of colours so you have a colour for every occasion, but make sure you match with existing shirts in your wardrobe. Outgoing people tend to choose brighter, more eye-attracting colours, while quiet men tend to go with darker shades.
- Don’t overdo it – If wearing a bright or patterned jumper, keep the rest of the outfit neutral.
- V-neck jumpers are best for men with shorter bodies, as they give the appearance of length. They are also a favourite for creating the preppy-style look.
- Taller men should go with a crew neck style.
- Graphics are big this season, especially when printed on brightly-coloured materials.