For men, dressing is usually a simple affair – just throw on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt and you’re good to go.
But if you’re not super confident when it comes to the wardrobe department, you might not know when or why you’d opt for a V-neck T-shirt over the traditional crew neck, so here are some tips to help you out.
Crew Neck T-shirts:
- The Safe option
- Conceal your chest more (if that’s what you’re after)
- Available in more designs and easy to source
- Works well under an open shirt – for that street-wear or grunge look
- The more metro option
- Shows off your chest and collarbones
- More streamlined for that sleeker look
- Works well when paired with a deep-V cardigan or button through sweater
- A more fashion forward option
- A more limited range available in stores
Whatever you decide, don’t be afraid to mix things up a little. If you are wary of branching out into a V-neck, try testing the water with a high cut design as opposed to the deep cut.