Some people think that shorts are just shorts. But when they are worn correctly, shorts can create a unique and stylish look on every man.
To get yourself noticed this summer, experts from Wardrobe Looks had these basic tips on wearing men’s shorts.
- One good set of shorts can be worn with multiple shirts. A pair of dark linen or cotton shorts can be dressed up with a nice shirt or dressed down with a casual printed tee.
- Never mix patterns. If wearing striped, tartan or patterned shorts, always stick with solid colours on the top half.
- Try a blazer, vest or jacket to create a unique style. This is great for the night-time, slightly more formal look.
- Make sure the shorts are the right size. Baggier style tee-shirts are ok, but baggy shorts just look sloppy.
- Don’t forget to accessorize! A neutral leather belt and pair of shades will complete your stylish look.