For some men, being organised can be seen as a dreaded task that you’d rather not think about. This can be particularly true when it comes to the wardrobe, which can make knowing what clothes you have that still fit you or still look good difficult.
In a recent how-to article, Dapson Gent provided these useful wardrobe clean out tips for guys.
- Before you begin going through your stuff, you need to think about what you want and if there’s a particular style you want to emulate. Then you can begin to slowly weed out items that don’t make the style cut.
- Next to go should be any ill-fitting clothes. If it doesn’t fit you should throw it away, or you could donate it to charity if it’s still in good condition.
- Old faded jeans – unless that is the style – must go.
- Torn socks and underwear should be trashed, no matter how comfortable they are.
- Buy some quality hangers to ensure your clothes can be found and so they don’t get damaged and wrinkled on the floor with your shoes.